Cani-Fit Virtual Challenges – Bay Tree Rescue
We’re hosting another exciting 6k Virtual Challenge! This time, we’re raising money for the fantastic Bay Tree Rescue, who help countless animals waiting to go to adoptive homes from their kennels in Oroklini, Cyprus!
Please see full description below for full information and any questions you may have!
Medals will be sent out when they arrive with us on approximately October 18th!
REMINDER: FOR UK ENTRIES PLEASE ‘ADD TO CART’, CHECK OUT AND SELECT ‘COLLECT’ FOR YOUR FREE SHIPPING.
Out of stock
We’re hosting another exciting 6k Virtual Challenge! This time, we’re raising money for the fantastic Bay Tree Rescue, who help countless animals waiting to go to adoptive homes from their kennels in Oroklini, Cyprus! 50% of proceeds from medals will go to Bay Tree Rescue to help them continue their amazing work!
When you complete your challenge, you’ll be rewarded with a limited-edition medal. We only have 100 of these– so entries are capped at 100 and once they’re gone, they’re gone!
How do I take part?
- Sign up and pay for your entry. If you’re in the UK, please use the free shipping option!*
- Run, walk or jog your 6km, with or without your dog and log it on your phone or watch.
- Join our Cani-Fit Virtual Challenges group and upload proof you’ve completed your 6km.
- Receive your medal and post a pic!
It’s really easy to join in, but if you’ve got any questions don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com or message the Cani-Fit Facebook page.
Do I need a dog? Do I need to run it?
You don’t need to have a dog with you, and you don’t need to run it! You can complete your 6km in whatever way suits you best– whether that’s canicrossing, solo running or walking… the choice is yours!
I’m from outside the UK! Can I still enter?
Of course! We welcome entries from our international friends! For entries outside of the UK, please do the following when signing up.
- Use the postcode G67 3AA when signing up.
- Add your full postal address in the ‘Order Notes’ section.
- Select ‘Flat Rate’ as the shipping option.
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch! We’re always happy to help!
* If you’re in the UK, please be sure to select the FREE SHIPPING option. This is called ‘Collect (Online Classes & Virtual Challenges ONLY)’. We have admin and PayPal costs to cover, and will be unable to refund you if you select the wrong postage option.