Online Training Plan
£100.00 – £120.00
On line coaching now available with Lindsay Johnson. An 8 or 12 week course which is bespoke to you and your dog. You will be given descriptive sessions to do that suits your lifestyle, and availability .
You will be given sessions to help improve your canicross training, technique, focus work with your dog. Along with specific training, cross training for both human and canine athlete will be given to compliment and strengthen your performance. You will be added to an exclusive facebook group for extra motivation, tips and fun challenges. Regular check in chats to discuss progress and review, along with email notifications from your on line training calendar.
A full packed training schedule that will keep you on track and trail ! Motivation , structure and feedback to help reach your goals.
Send us a message via the site with your goals. We will forward you an information sheet to be filled out. Please get in touch for more info on this plan.
There are three packages available:
- This is a detailed weekly schedule that includes a full breakdown of the dog training aspect of the sport. Giving you a clear understanding how best to train your dog in harness and build up their strength and focus.
- A fitness schedule for both the human and dog is included. Running / canicross / cani-hiking / cross training and at home or gym strength and conditioning work to compliment the sport are all factored into your plan.
- You’ll receive 8 weeks of training which you can do over a 10 week period. Each week is sent via easy to access online calendar. You can have your plan on your phone to read over when you’re on the go.
- If you are seeking a coach to keep you on track, plan out your sessions and someone to be accountable to this is the package for you. Experience in Canicross and an understanding how best to train your dog for the sport is needed.
- 2 x 6 week plans sent in two instalments Strength and conditioning sessions to compliment your running. 12 weeks training which can be taken over 14 weeks.
Health & Fitness Package
- For those looking for structure and accountability to their health and fitness.
- 12 weeks, weekly plans set.
- scheduled check ins, full access to the group and all support needed.
- cardio plan and resistance training set , along with nutrition support for fat loss or muscle gain.
40K challenge Limited edition
- 10 week virtual challenge
- run 40k at an organised in person or virtual meet up
- run 20k back to back, over 2 days
- run 13.3 back to back, over 3 days
- training plan to suit your challenge
- finisher token for all who complete
- All coaching clients are added to a closed Facebook group, where you can share your journey .
- All coaching clients are encouraged to check in , video / voice calls can be arranged weekly to go over your schedule.
- You qualify for Cani-Fit benefits, such as discount off kit both with Cani-Fit / Alton Sports as a coaching client.
Full First Timer Package, Intermediate Package, Health & fitness plan, 40k challenge
There are no reviews yet.