- This event has passed.
Lanarkshire Beginners Block
September 11 @ 10:00 am - September 25 @ 11:00 am£19.50
This class is for newcomers or people who would like to work through the fundamentals of canicross with their dog whilst getting fitter. Commands, stamina, terrains, trail etiquette, kit and much more will be covered in these classes. This class is also perfect for dogs who need a little more space or time to work on skills.
11/09 Strathclyde Park, ML1 3RT, meeting point is the top of the car park behind the Alona Hotel
18/09 Dalzell Estate, ML1 2QW, meeting point is at the Baron’s Haugh Nature Reserve Car Park
25/09 Palacerigg, G67 3HU, meeting point is the main visitor centre car park
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3