Ayrshire Bikejor Practice Session
September 11 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am£13.00
A session for you to come and practice your bikejor skills on a route given by our bikejor leaders. Not suitable for total beginners, you should have attended bikejor sessions before.
Shewalton Woods, Irvine. Meeting point is small car park off Moss Drive (quite hidden!) on the approach to the papermill. Keep an eye out to your left hand side, you will see the car park height barrier down the hill.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Dogs included! Dogs should know their canicross commands
- Bring your own bike
- Bring your own bikejor arm & line
- Bring water for your dog
- Helmets are compulsory, gloves are advised
- Be prepared to get a bit muddy!
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy