The Whangie Adventure Hike
Newcomers will be able to borrow equipment, if doing so please arrive at least 10-15 mins early to allow time to fit it correctly.
Come join us for a Cani-Hike Adventure at The Whangie. It’s a nice wee hill with a great story, stunning views, a funny name and a nearby cafe for well earned cake and coffee afterwards.
Cani-Hiking is working with your dog in harness with all the same techniques as canicross but at walking pace.
No running! Adventures are longer distance so be prepared to be out a little longer.
Nearest postcode is G63 9BA meeting at Queens View Car Park
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 12 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy