Ayrshire Thursday Block
December 1 @ 7:00 pm - December 22 @ 8:00 pm£19.50
Dates for this block are as follows:
01/12 Shewalton Woods, KA11 5AT, car park on left hand side just before papermill
15/12 Dean Park, Kilmarnock KA3 1XB, meeting at the main car park
22/12 Eglinton Park, KA12 8TA, meeting at the last car park – through stone pillars
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3
If you are unable to attend the full block, you can always purchase a rolling 3 class pass which can be used at any canicross or cani-hike class over an 8 week/2 block period. Simply purchase the pass and notify the leader that you will be attending using the pass.
You can also purchase a monthly pass which allows you to attend any 8 canicross or hike classes in the calendar month. Again, simply purchase the pass and notify the leader.