- This event has passed.
Strathclyde Park Beginner Run/Hike Pop Up
August 6 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am£7.50
This class is intended as a welcome or welcome back to you and your dog. We will focus on technical skills (commands and timing) and building a solid fitness base for the upcoming season using a mix of running and hiking as conditions permit. You must carry water for your dog.
Meeting point is the top of the car park behind the Alona Hotel
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3