- This event has passed.
Strathclyde Park Beginners Taster
August 28, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am£7.50
Absolute beginner friendly class for those who want to give canicross a try, or continue from the previous week’s taster class. The session will be paced to suit the group and include a mix of walking and running. You will get to try the kit, learn a bit about the sport and practice some of the basics in a fun and friendly group. No pressure to go far or fast. We can cater to all abilities.
Meeting point is the top of the car park behind the Alona Hotel
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3