September 27 @ 7:00 pm - October 18 @ 8:00 pm£25.00
Dates for this block are as follows:
27/09 Gleniffer Braes, PA2 8UY, meeting at the Car Park near Neilston Substation, off Gleniffer Road. Near Lapwing Lodge
04/10 Lochwinnoch, PA12 4EA, meeting at the main Car Park, Castle Semple Visitor Centre
11/10 Linwood Moss, PA3 2RA, meeting at the car park near the bowling green
18/10 Lochwinnoch as above
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3
If you are unable to attend the full block, you can always purchase a rolling 3 class pass which can be used at any canicross or cani-hike class over an 8 week/2 block period. Simply purchase the pass and notify the leader that you will be attending using the pass.
You can also purchase a monthly pass which allows you to attend any 8 canicross or hike classes in the calendar month. Again, simply purchase the pass and notify the leader.