May 30 @ 7:00 pm - June 20 @ 8:00 pm£25.00
Dates for this block are as follows:
30/05 Lochwinnoch, PA12 4EA, meeting at the main Car Park, Castle Semple Visitor Centre
06/06 Gleniffer Braes (Brownside Farm), PA2 7TX
13/06 Lochwinnoch as above
20/06 Gleniffer Braes (Pylons Car Park), PA2 8UY
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3
If you are unable to attend the full block, you can always purchase a rolling 3 class pass which can be used at any canicross or cani-hike class over an 8 week/2 block period. Simply purchase the pass and notify the leader that you will be attending using the pass.
You can also purchase a monthly pass which allows you to attend any 8 canicross or hike classes in the calendar month. Again, simply purchase the pass and notify the leader.