- This event has passed.
Pollock Country Park Beginners Canicross
April 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am£7.50
This class is for newcomers or people who would like to work through the fundamentals of canicross with their dog whilst getting fitter. Commands, stamina, terrains, trail etiquette, kit and much more will be covered in these classes.
Meeting at Riverside Car Park Bellahouston.
Please use the Dumbreck Road entrance. Pass Haggs Castle Golf course then follow the road all the way around to the Riverside car park on the right hand side.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3