Mugdock Country Park
With lots of choices of trails, this is the perfect location to enjoy canicrossing with your dog.Come join us for a fun, friendly class. Newcomers will be able to borrow equipment. Please arrive 10-15 mins early to be fitted for equipment.
Dates for this block are as follows:
14th Feb 7pm East Car Park
21st Feb 7pm Khyber Car Park
28th Feb East Car Park
7th Mar 7pm Khyber Car Park
Only select this ticket if you are attending all four of these classes.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
East Car Park: This meeting point is ‘between postcodes’ G62 8EL will take you beyond the point, G62 8EJ will leave you short. So you must lookout for the sign for the East Car Park from Craigallian Rd
Khyber Car Park: G62 8EN is the closest post code. Lookout for Khyber car park at where Cragallian Rd meets Broadmeadow Road.
- Bring a mat for exercises
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start time
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read or Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3