Lanarkshire Mixed Ability Block
October 9 @ 8:30 am - October 23 @ 9:30 am£19.50
Suitable for all levels
09/10 Strathclyde Park, ML1 3RT, meeting point is the top of the car park behind the Alona Hotel
16/10 Redless Urban Park, meeting point here https://what3words.com/loving.danger.hosts
23/10 Palacerigg, G67 3HU, meeting point is the main visitor centre car park
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3
If you are unable to attend the full block, you can always purchase a rolling 3 class pass which can be used at any canicross or cani-hike class over an 8 week/2 block period. Simply purchase the pass and notify the leader that you will be attending using the pass.
You can also purchase a monthly pass which allows you to attend any 8 canicross or hike classes in the calendar month. Again, simply purchase the pass and notify the leader.