- This event has passed.
Lanarkshire Beginners Hike/Run Block
February 12, 2022 @ 10:00 am - February 26, 2022 @ 11:00 am£19.50
This class is for newcomers or people who would like to work through the fundamentals of canicross with their dog whilst getting fitter.
Commands, stamina, terrains, trail etiquette, kit and much more will be covered in these classes. This class is also perfect for dogs who need a little more space or time to work on skills.
Starting with some power walking and progressing to jogging and running.
Dates for this block are as follows:
12/02 Strathclyde Park ML1 3RT, meeting point is the top of the car park behind the Alona Hotel
19/02 Chatelherault Country Park ML3 7UE, meeting point is the overflow car park on left hand side when entering the park.
26/02 Palacerigg Country Park G67 3HU, meeting point is the main visitor centre car park
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3