- This event has passed.
The Knapps Kilmacolm Adventure Hike
April 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am£6.50
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
Cani-Hiking is working with your dog in harness with all the same techniques as canicross but at walking pace.
No running! Adventures are longer distance so be prepared to be out a little longer.
Postcode takes you to a nearby residential area. Stay on the main A761 Bridge of Weir/Kilmacolm Road. A fun, challenging hike for you and your dog, a wee bit off the beaten track. The Knapps is a mix of woodland trail, moorland and the odd boggy bit so trail or hiking shoes are a must!
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 12 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy