- This event has passed.
Greenock Cut Adventure Hike
May 9 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am£6.50
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
Cani-Hiking is working with your dog in harness with all the same techniques as canicross but at walking pace.
No running! Adventures are longer distance so be prepared to be out a little longer.
An adventure hike in Clyde Muirshiel Park. Views over Loch Thom and taking in part of the Greenock Cut. Enhance your Cani-Hike skills, get a great workout for you and your dog while enjoying fantastic views.
Meeting at visitor centre car park PA16 9LX
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 12 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy