Glen Sherup Adventure Hike
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
Who is ready for the Glen Sherup horseshoe?
This 16km hike has almost 2000ft of elevation, views across Fife, Edinburgh, the West and the Southern Highlands! The majority is on grass trails and the rest on fire roads. A good level of fitness is required from you and your dog.
This hike is slightly longer than usual.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy