- This event has passed.
Eglinton Park Thursday
June 16, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm£7.50
Meeting point is the new car park. Enter through the main entrance, you will pass a car park on your right hand side – continue past this to larger car park through the stone pillars
Click here for What3Words location link
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3
You can now purchase a rolling 3 class pass which can be used at any canicross or cani-hike class over an 8 week/2 block period. Simply purchase the pass and notify the leader that you will be attending using the pass.
You can also purchase a monthly pass which allows you to attend any 8 canicross or hike classes in the calendar month. Again, simply purchase the pass and notify the leader.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.