- This event has passed.
Cornish Hill Cani-Hike / Jog
August 20, 2023 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm£7.50
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
Cani-Hiking, with jogging intervals.
Suitable for all abilities, 6km loop of Cornish Hill.
Parking instructions :
Turn left immediately before Stinchar Bridge, car park is then sharp left off that drive.
Car park can get busy please park behind someone you know or car share to use less spaces .
There is no phone signal in this area. Please check directions before heading out . The road is twisty add an extra 10 minutes to estimated journey time.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
POWER WALKING / JOGGING