- This event has passed.
Castle View Largs Sunset Cani-Hike-Jog
August 18 @ 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm£7.50
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
Meeting at Douglas Park, Cathcart Rd. Parking is on street, travel share if possible!
Cani-Hike / Jog class to catch the views and watch the sunset 🌅 over Cumbrae and the edge of North Ayrshire. Bring a head torch 🔦 in a back pack. We will hike the steep up and downs and jog the easy tracks. We aim to come down with some light but may need a head torch for end. Perfect chance for newcomers to try out head torch classes before winter training.
6km steep hill hike – the views are worth every step!
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class.
- Power Walk and Jogging mix
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
POWER WALKING, JOGGING