- This event has passed.
Fife Bikejor Practice Session
January 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am£10.00
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
A session for you to come and practice your bikejor skills on a route given by our bikejor leaders. Not suitable for total beginners, you should have attended bikejor sessions before.
Please use the What3Words app to find this meeting point, there is no accurate postcode. What3Words is free to download and works with google maps on your phone. Or it can give you a grid ref to enter into your SatNav
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Dogs included! Dogs should know their canicross commands
- Bring your own bike
- Bring your own bikejor arm & line
- Bring water for your dog
- Helmets are compulsory, gloves are advised
- Be prepared to get a bit muddy!
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.