Fife Beginner Bikejor Workshop
November 27 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am£13.00
A 2 hour workshop to get you started in the sport of bikejor.
Dogs should have solid understanding of canicross commands
You will need your own bike that is suited to off road. Very limited number of bikejor arms to borrow – please get in touch with class leader if you need to borrow.
Meeting at the main Tentsmuir Car Park. You will need £2 for the barrier
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Dogs included! Dogs should know their canicross commands
- Bring your own bike
- Bring your own bikejor arm & line if you can
- Bring water for your dog
- Helmets are compulsory, gloves are strongly advised
- Be prepared to get a bit muddy!
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy