- This event has passed.
Basic Bike Maintenance – Beecraigs
June 27 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pmFree
Basic bike maintenance session for those looking to learn basic trailside repairs and how to look after their bikes on a regular basis.
We will cover:
- Wheels on/off
- Puncture repair
- Chain maintenance
- Basic cleaning routine
- Pedals on/off or handlebars on/off (handy for those bikejor arms!)
Meeting at Hillhouse Car Park EH49
Booking needed for Test & Protect purposes
- No dogs
- We’ll be outdoors so make sure you’re ready for all weathers.
- Bring yourself a seat if you like
- Bring your own bike or one per family at least
- Timing approx, might be slighlty longer depending on group and those attending after Cani-Fit class
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.