- This event has passed.
Beecraigs Beginners – Week 3
June 20, 2021 @ 10:15 am - 11:15 am£6.50
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
This class is for newcomers or people who would like to work through the fundamentals of canicross with their dog whilst getting fitter. Commands, stamina, terrains, trail etiquette, kit and much more will be covered in these classes. This class is also perfect for dogs who need a little more space or time to work on skills
For meeting point – drive past the visitor centre opening and carry on down the hill to the lochside car park
Click here for What3Words location link
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.