Thursday Ayrshire Class Block
Newcomers can borrow equipment, please arrive 10-15 mins early to try on equipment
14th Feb Eglinton Park, Kilwwinning
21st Feb Shewalton Woods, Irvine
28th Feb Dean Park, Kilmarnock
7th Mar Eglinton Park, Kilwinning
Only select this ticket if you are attending all four of these classes.
Eglinton Park KA12 8TA, meeting point is new car park – continue past the main visitor centre car park and through the stone pillars
Shewalton Woods KA11 5AT – postcode will bring you to Moss Drive, the car park is down in the woods on the left after the Scottish Water building, approximately 500m along the road. Keep your eye out as soon as you have passed the Scottish Water Plant – the car park is a sharp turn down to the left, before you get as far as the paper mill buildings.
Dean Park KA3 1XB meeting point is main visitor car park.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Bring a mat for exercise after class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- **All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/Reflective clothing**
- Please read or Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 2 & 3