- This event has passed.
Ayrshire Bikejor – Week 1
September 20, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am£13.00
A progressive block working through the fundamentals of bikejor, helping you get your bike skills right to work as an amazing team with your dog. Lots of basics and things to work on over time. By the end of the block you will have the knowledge to tackle any course! Week 1 will be working on safe and confident independent starting, stopping and lining out
Shewalton Woods, Irvine. Meeting point is small car park off Moss Drive (quite hidden!) on the approach to the papermill. Keep an eye out to your left hand side, you will see the car park height barrier down the hill.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Dogs included! Dogs should know their canicross commands
- Bring your own bike
- Bring your own bikejor arm & line
- Bring water for your dog
- Helmets are compulsory, gloves are advised
- Be prepared to get a bit muddy!
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.