- This event has passed.
January 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm£7.50
Another double adventure – run or bike!
8 mile run round Auchincruive Estate and along River Ayr Way . Will take our time due to distance but it is advised you have run 6 miles with your dog within the last 6 weeks.
Run group starts at 9am
Mountain bike ride starting and finishing in the estate – joining some quiet rural roads to check out some local trails, mini pumptrack and skills area nearby.
You must have a trail worthy mountain bike and be used to riding off road. No dogs!
Start time for bikes is 10am from same meeting point
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class.
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Run unsuitable for dogs under 12 months
- Helmets and gloves are compulsory for the bike ride
- For bike ride – please carry spare inner tube, water for yourself and snacks for the ride
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy