- This event has passed.
Antonine Wall and Canal CaniHike
July 1 @ 6:00 am - 8:00 am£7.50
Cani-Hiking is a power walking only class . No running ! Come learn new routes, socialise your dogs with others, learn the basics of Cani-Fit at a fast walking pace. Suited to those who for whatever reason can not or do not want to run.
This is 10km cani-hike with part of the route along the canal towpath. A degree of fitness is required.
Main meeting point, G68 0AA – Click here for What3Words Location Link
Additional parking if required – Click here for What3Words Location Link
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
POWER WALK (some fitness required due to longer distance)