Strathclyde Park, Motherwell
Weekend fun, making use of the fantastic trails at Strathclyde Park. Easily accessed – straight off the M74. Friendly group class where you’ll be taught the basics of canicross and how to get fit with your dog. You will be encouraged to work your way up to 5k. Suitable for beginners to fitness and to canicross but as always, every level is welcome to join in.
Meeting point is top of the car park, behind the Alona Hotel.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Bring a mat for exercises after the run
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3