Mugdock Country Park Class – East Car Park
With lots of choices of trails, this is the perfect location to enjoy canicrossing with your dog.Come join us for a fun, friendly class. Newcomers will be able to borrow equipment. Please arrive 10-15 mins early to be fitted for equipment.
Meeting point for this class is the East Car Park
NB – This meeting point is ‘between postcodes’ G62 8EL will take you beyond the point, G62 8EJ will leave you short. So you must lookout for the sign for the East Car Park from Craigallian Rd.
Mugdock car parks can be viewed on their site map – click the link on the right to view.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Bring a mat for exercises
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start time
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read or Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3