Mugdock Cani-Hike to Run – Week 1
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
This one-off block is for people who would like to gain fitness and confidence on night-time trails building up to our standard Thursday running class. We will work through the fundamentals of canicross. Commands, stamina, terrains, trail etiquette, kit and much more. It is also perfect for dogs who need a little more space or time to work on skills.
Meeting point is East Car Park. Mugdock has more than one car park, please ensure you know which one you’re aiming for before you set off!
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy