Lochore Meadows Adventure Hike
Our Cani-Hike adventure will start at Lochore Meadows Country Park and take us up Harran Hill and then Benarty Hill where the views on a clear day are stunning! This hike is 8.5 miles long with just over a 1000ft of elevation. A good level of fitness is required from dogs and humans. Please come prepared. A backpack with a snack and flask of something hot, water for you and your dog, waterproofs/sunscreen (it is Scotland after all!) and either walking boots or trail trainers.
Meeting point is Lochore Meadows Country Park in the car park to the right of the visitor centre.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy