Lanarkshire Monday Class Block
Newcomers will be able to borrow equipment. Please arrive 10-15 mins early to be fitted for equipment.
18th Mar Strathclyde Park
25th Mar Calderglen
1st Apr 7pm at Cathkin Braes
8th Apr 7pm at Chatelherault
Only select this ticket if you are attending all 4 of these classes. Otherwise you can pay as you go by selecting the individual class locations from the Book a Class page.
Strathclyde Park ML1 3ED, meeting point is top of car park behind Alona Hotel
Calderglen G75 0QZ, meeting point is the car park by the small animal zoo.
Chatelherault ML3 7UE, meeting point is right hand side car park
Cathkin G73 4SE, meeting point is the main public car park – there is only one large car park – across from Cathkin Golf course on Cathkin Road
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- bring a mat for exercises
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start time
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 2 & 3