Come join us for a fun, friendly class. All levels welcome to join in, newcomers will be able to borrow equipment. Please arrive 10-15 mins early to allow for equipment to be fitted
Heatherhall Wood is on the western edge of Ladybank village, near Cupar in Fife.
The main entrance to the wood is just off the B937, west of Ladybank. Take the turning signposted Shiells, Dunshalt and Auchtermuchty and you’ll see the entrance and car park on your right. Please note that there is a barrier for vehicles over 2m high at the car park entrance.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Bring a mat for exercises
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start time
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3