Dechmont Law, West Lothian
Cani-Hiking is a power walking only class . No running ! Come learn new routes, socialise your dogs with others, learn the basics of Cani-Fit at a fast walking pace. Suited to those who for whatever reason can not or do not want to run!
Newcomers will be able to borrow equipment. Please arrive 10-15 mins early to be fitted for equipment
Meeting point – Eastwood Park, EH54 8PS. Parking is behind Deans Community High School. Drive past the school and the car park is on the left.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Bring a mat for exercises
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- Please read our Winter Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3