Bowmont Forest, Kelso
Cani-Hiking is a power walking only class . No running ! Come learn new routes, socialise your dogs with others, learn the basics of Cani-Fit at a fast walking pace. Suited to those who for whatever reason can not or do not want to run!
Newcomers will be able to borrow equipment. Please arrive 10-15 mins early to be fitted for equipment.
Meeting point is the Visitor Car Park
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Bring a mat for exercises
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Unsuitable for dogs under 8-10 months
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3