A fun class practicing technique on the bike with dogs attached on mixed trails, some grass hills, woodland and safe but technical trails to brush up on your skills.
Will last approx 1.5 hours.
Dogs must show willingness to pull in harness and know directions before coming along. Please bring your bike, a bikejor arm and line with you.
ML1 3RT, meeting point is top of the car park, behind the Alona Hotel
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Dogs must be 12 months or over and have some experience around bikes
- Bike helmets are compulsory
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog for approx 3 hours prior to class start
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy