Fife Beginner Bikejor Block
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
A progressive block working through the fundamentals of bikejor, helping you get your bike skills right to work as an amazing team with your dog. Lots of basics and things to work on over time. By the end of the block you will have the knowledge to tackle any course!
Dates for this block as follows:
14/11 *DOGLESS* Canada Wood, Lochgreen Rd, Falkirk FK1 3AZ
28/11 Tentsmuir Forest, main car park KY16 0DR
12/12 Pitmeddan Forest – please see individual class for meeting info
09/01 Tentsmuir – Foodmek, Shanwell Rd, Tayport DD6 9EA
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- For the weeks where dogs are included, dogs should know their canicross commands
- Bring your own bike
- Bring your own bikejor arm & line
- Bring water for your dog
- Helmets are compulsory, gloves are advised
- Be prepared to get muddy!
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.