Come join us for a fun, friendly class situated within Balloch Park. All levels welcome to join in, newcomers will be able to borrow equipment. Please arrive 10-15 mins early to be fitted for equipment.
Dates for this 4 week block as follows:
19th Mar 7pm
26th Mar 7pm
2nd Apr 7pm
Only select this ticket if you are attending all four of these classes. Otherwise you can pay as you go by selecting the individual class locations from the Book a Class page.
Moss O’Balloch meeting point: Moss O’ Balloch car park (entrance to the car park is directly opposite The Waterhouse Inn on Balloch Road) , drive beyond the stone wall and through the height restriction barrier. G83 8LE
*Please be advised that for the first two weeks of this class our meeting point may be revised. We think the car park will be closed for maintenance* If this is the case, we will temporarily be meeting at the Balloch Bus Stance car park while maintenance work has closed our usual car park. This is opposite the main entrance to the park at the junction of Balloch Road and Carrochan Road.
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Bring a mat for exercises
- Wear trainers and clothes you can exercise in
- Bring water and a treat for your dog
- Do not feed your dog approx 3 hours prior to class start time
- Unsuitable for dogs under 11 months
- ** All winter evening classes require you to bring a headtorch and some Hi-Viz/reflective clothing**
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3