- This event has passed.
Ayrshire Bikejor – Week 3
October 4, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am£13.00
Please take a few minutes to read our Covid-19 class information
A progressive block working through the fundamentals of bikejor, helping you get your bike skills right to work as an amazing team with your dog. Lots of basics and things to work on over time. By the end of the block you will have the knowledge to tackle any course! Week 3 will be working on speed, overtaking and the next step in hill skills.
The Old Racecourse, Irvine. Parking is at the end of a residential street, Carrick Drive, please be aware of noise and people’s driveways!
See our class info page for more detail on what to expect from a Cani-Fit class
- Dogs included! Dogs should know their canicross commands
- Bring your own bike
- Bring your own bikejor arm & line
- Bring water for your dog
- Helmets are compulsory, gloves are advised
- Be prepared to get a bit muddy!
- Please read our Weather Cancellation Policy
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.